- 48 HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates or HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates with Almonds
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup HERSHEY’S Mini Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE (recipe follows)
Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Add flour to butter mixture; blend until smooth. Stir in small chocolate chips. Mold scant tablespoon dough around each chocolate piece, covering completely. Shape into balls; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
3 Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Prepare CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE; drizzle over each cookie. About 4 dozen cookies.
CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE: Place 1/4 cup HERSHEY’S Mini Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate and 1 teaspoon shortening in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
Recipe courtesy Hersheys.